I miss Y-O-U

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine

All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"

Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? ~Richard Bach

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
~Author Unknown

Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
~Alfred Tennyson

Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. ~William Cowper

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. ~Richard Wilbur

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. ~Robert Southey

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. ~John Dryden

Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ~Tryon Edwards

As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence. ~Alcibiades

Oft in the tranquil hour of night,
When stars illume the sky,
I gaze upon each orb of light,
And wish that thou wert by.
~George Linley

Days of absence, sad and dreary,
Clothed in sorrow's dark array, -
Days of absence, I am weary;
She I love is far away.
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

source: www.quotegarden.com


1 comment:

Calliopia said...

Cough cough. Hope I'm not interrupting anything but I came across your blog last night via a tortuous route and I just wanted to say ermm nice blog even if it's updated kinda erratically :o)